Hello everyone, we are currently testing IGEL OS and are running into some problems when trying to connect via RDP. We have tried to connect from different networks/dns and the result is the same, Gateway is reachable and when using a Windows device we can connect just fine with these same settings. This has worked fine before. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
It looks like an error in DNS. You may want to try adding a host entry to the device for that server name. Let me get you a screenshot of the location to do that in an IGEL profile.
Thanks for the reply! Will try that and report back.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS