Anyone having problems with Firefox launching the Citrix .ica today? Our entire environment is throwing an error stating that the Firefox application is out of date and asking if users wish to create a new profile. Then it prompts for how to launch the .ica. Happened overnight. We are on the Private build of 11.03.583.01. My guess is Mozilla changed something on their end.
yes, had this topic a few times. Let’s see if this thread is helping you: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1585500178069500?thread_ts=1585436407.063200&cid=C8GP9JHQE
Hi @member, with this error messages from Firefox, can it be that the image was downgraded to a version which runs an older Firefox version? Because FF doesn’t like it when an newer Firefox version has already used the browser profile.
Yep. That fixed it. Thanks Jo!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Firefox launching the Citrix .ica today? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS