Having problems with Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX wireless adapter. I am on OS version 11.03.110. Is there a configuration I need to do so the OS sees the wireless adapter? Do I need to be on a updated IGEL firmware version? Just started getting Lenovo T15 laptops with this wireless adapter.
I would highly suggest to test the latest 11.04.240 Firmware version since this Wifi Chipset is best supported on latest Kernel versions (and it will work to 99%).
Thanks as always Sebastien. I just did a test with 11.04.100 and it works. We had other problems with 11.04.100 when we tried to move to it so we stayed with 11.03.110. As soon as I get some time I will start testing 11.04.240.
A quick side note so that we can capture this in IGEL Community for future reference.
Intel wireless adapters: Linux drivers are part of the upstream Linux kernel.
Here is a link with details: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/network-and-i-o/wireless.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX wireless adapter ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”