Having problems with Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX wireless adapter. I am on OS version 11.03.110. Is there a configuration I need to do so the OS sees the wireless adapter? Do I need to be on a updated IGEL firmware version? Just started getting Lenovo T15 laptops with this wireless adapter.
I would highly suggest to test the latest 11.04.240 Firmware version since this Wifi Chipset is best supported on latest Kernel versions (and it will work to 99%).
Thanks as always Sebastien. I just did a test with 11.04.100 and it works. We had other problems with 11.04.100 when we tried to move to it so we stayed with 11.03.110. As soon as I get some time I will start testing 11.04.240.
A quick side note so that we can capture this in IGEL Community for future reference.
Intel wireless adapters: Linux drivers are part of the upstream Linux kernel.
Here is a link with details: www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/network-and-i-o/wireless.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX wireless adapter ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”