Hello, I got an issue with the logitech-webcam C170. Since a few days the logitech-webcam C170 doesn’t work anymore in Citrix at GoToMeeting and the Browser (for example at webccamtesting-websites). Citrix and GoToMeeting recognice the Webcam, but the webcam doesn’t signals of the pictures. As a result instead of the webcampicture there is a black screen. It is since last week, before it works without any problems. Does anyone knows what could be the problem?
Hello David which Firmware are you using and which Browser version are you using: 32 or 64 bits?
Hi Sebastian, thanks for your fast reply. I am using the Firmware 11.04.240.01 and tried it with an 64-Bit Browser
You are welcome!
That‘s where the issue comes from, try a 32 bit browser. Citrix Webcam redirection is only supported on 32 bit applications when using it from a Linux device.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Logitech Webcam C170 stoppped working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS