I have a problem with a Omnikey CardMan 3121 Smartcard Reader on IGEL OS 11.3.100.
I need to redirect the Smartcard to a Citrix XenApp session to digitally sign documents.
I tried USB native Redirection without success… Tried to add the USB Vendor/Product ID and set the default rule to deny, no success. Tried to set the Smartcard PC/SC daemon with deactivated USB redirection (Device gets recognized when i locally open the Setup page on the IGEL Client) without success.
On Windows 10 i just have to plug-in the Card Reader and it gets redirected to the Citrix session without problem.
Has anybody an idea how to solve this?
Hi, when you write you tried PCSC which Middleware did you used? On German Datev Sticks I used the OpenSC
@member i used OpenSC. My smartcard is from aruba.pec.it aruba.pec.it (Italy) do i have to import the custom PKCS#11 module? thx
Yes, it might make sense, please download it, upload it to UMS by using the File function, set the Device File location in accordance and assign it then to your endpoint:
I’d be interested to see if this works
@member I downloaded now the PKCS#11 module vor Linux and tried the 64 bit and 32 bit version. Without success. Then i tried with native USB redirection enabled, no success… Is there a other way to to get this work? thx
You could try to use the fabulatech USB redirection or / and debug the PCSC stuff.
OpenSC Smart Card
Parameter in the registry:
• scard.pkcs11.opensc.default.debug = 9
• scard.pkcs11.opensc.default.debug_file = /tmp/opensc.log
in Citrix Channel:
Citrix Smart Card Login
Parameter in the registry:
• ica.authman.tracingenabled = true
• ica.authman.loggingmode = verbose
sorry for the late response. I found out that the software was the problem. I installed a newer one, and now with IGEL OS I am able to sign documents. I created a Profile with Hotplug and Device Access rules enabled and activated the PC/SC Daemon located under Security-> Smartcard. Thx allot to all of you for your help!!!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Omnikey CardMan 3121 Smartcard Reader on IGEL OS 11.3.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?