Hey 🙂 does anyone have problems with Philips SpeechMikes on version 11.04.240? The speed when playing the audio is doubled in Citrix
Hi Jesse, not by myself but may I ask if it worked fluently before .240?
Yes it worked on 11.03.580
After downgrade it works again as expected
Just a thought, Speechmike is quite sensitive regarding Version mismatches… And on 11.04.240 we updated the engine to 12.9.1.
That might be a cause…
I think so thanks for the hint 12.8.5 to 12.9.1
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Philips SpeechMikes on version 11.04.240 on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS