Hey 🙂 does anyone have problems with Philips SpeechMikes on version 11.04.240? The speed when playing the audio is doubled in Citrix
Hi Jesse, not by myself but may I ask if it worked fluently before .240?
Yes it worked on 11.03.580
After downgrade it works again as expected
Just a thought, Speechmike is quite sensitive regarding Version mismatches… And on 11.04.240 we updated the engine to 12.9.1.
That might be a cause…
I think so thanks for the hint 12.8.5 to 12.9.1
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with Philips SpeechMikes on version 11.04.240 on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”