I have a problem with the Display Switch utility. It is a laptop device where the internal screen and an external one should be used. They are in the wrong horizontal position, so one screen has to be moved from the right to the left of the other screen. It was working before, then the laptop was in home office (with another external screen) and is back now. I can set the configuration with the utility just fine, but when it asks to keep the configuration and I click on Yes, it just reverts back to the old configuration.
Are you on latest Firmware like 11.03.500?
Might be related to that topic:
No, it’s on 11.03.110. The device is in use right now, I will try to delete the saved configuration, as it was working before.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems with the IGEL OS Display Switch utility’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?