I’m in the process of equipping a third party hardware with the current IGEL OS 11.03.110 and then registering it via the ICG (2.01.100) to a UMS (6.02.110).
Except that after the connection to the ICG has been established, the Wlan Adapter disappears from the system configuration without any active guidelines from the UMS.
At first setup, the image is available and can be used completely.
Has anyone heard or seen this before?
Need real help Device should be used in HomeOffice !
To get you right, you mean that after the ICG<=>Ums Registration the Wifi isn‘t available anymore, right?
Can you open the local config by right click on a testdevice in UMS, Edit configuration, Network, Lan interfaces, Wireless? There please check if a Lock 🔒 symbol is setting something. If yes, check which profile does that.
In addition, please check the content of custom commands from some scripts like this:
Are the devices coming into the default “Devices” directory, and is it possible that they don’t have WiFi configured?
Found the problem it is the current firmware Igel OS 11.03.110 which has a bug.
I have loaded the device with the Igel OS 11.02.250 software and everything works as it should.
The Wlan Adapter is still present in the Device Manager after successful registration from the ICG.
Continue reading and comment on ‘Process of equipping 3rd party hardware with the current IGEL OS and registering it via the ICG to a UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?