Does the PSIGEL module allow me to utilize views for either getting TCs or assigning profiles, or do I just need to get all my TCs and pipe to where-object where I use the same view criteria? I also don’t see the “Site” attribute listed under the details filter, is it possible to pull this?
Does the PSIGEL module allow me to utilize views for either getting TCs or assigning profiles
No, views are not part of the API (yet?) and so it is not covered by PSIGEL or do I just need to get all my TCs and pipe to where-object where I use the same view criteria?
Yes, you have to filter via Powershell.
I also don’t see the “Site” attribute listed under the details filter, is it possible to pull this?
yes, for the Get-UMSDevice function there are missing some properties (because of incomplete API docu), but they are implemented with the next release – you could get the new function from the development branch: github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL/blob/development/PSIGEL/Public/Get-UMSDevice.ps1
For more info and examples you can go here (more posts in the future): www.igelexperts.com/category/igel/psigel/
Continue reading and comment on ‘PSIGEL Tech Q&A – Does it allow me to utilize views?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”