PSIGEL v0.10.0 released – PowerShell wrapper for IGEL IMI
• cross platform support (Windows, Linux, MacOS) -> see attached gif
• support for Powershell 7
• Site, Department, CostCenter, AssetID, InServiceDate and SerialNumber to Get-UMSDevice -Filter details
• support for Datatype Version in Get-UMSFirmware, Get-UMSStatus
• set minimum Powershell Requirement for the module to 5.1
• SerialNumber Length to 18
• reset / update empty values of devices
• remove -OS functions
Awesome work….. truly awesome
Now if only the API was updated to include all the functions in UMS 🙂
I have been asking for that since the first USA IGEL event in Austin, TX
I think, or maybe, or I hope, once we get out a HTML 5 UMS version we will see new APIs as I think it is being built with them. I. don’t know for sure… but this would make sense and i hope! I agree. APIs are a must…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘PSIGEL v0.10.0 released – PowerShell wrapper for IGEL IMI’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”