Hi there, I’m evaluating a virtual Igel terminal in oder to replace our Dell Wyse fleet. Unfortunately I cannot get it to connect to our citrix farm via Citrix netscaler. I always receive the following error: AM_ERROR_AUTH_DISALLOWED_BY_SECURITY_POLICY
Anyone out there who can help me to find the problem?
Hi Daniel, which Igel OS Version are you using? Could you try to access it via Firefox if not done before?
its version 11.04.200
thanks for the tip, I’ll try FF first
able to screenshot the error?
the Store is accessable
give me 2 mins for the error screenshot
Ok, so FF works but CWA Storebrowse not… Is there a config on NS, that sorts specific OS Versions or CWA versions, out?
Which ADC Session policy is it hitting on the Gateway?
those policies hitting the NS
first one when accessing via FF
second one via Receiver
is there any whitepaper how the session profile must look like?
On Netscaler side, no. But tbh. I never saw this specific error you got… Usually, they are missing Certificates (that’s the only thing I could share atm.).
On the other hand, before asking you to pen a ticket, you could enable Debug Logs on the endpoint and check if they contains something useful:
Parameter in the registry:
Activate the debug output of icaconfig and pnlogin
• ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Activate the debug output from the Citrix Workspace app
Able to share the IGEL Profile you are applying?
Especially this part:
is it possible to activate the logging from UMS?
on the client side I cannot see an option to enable debug log
Goto System, Registry
There you should find that menu.
There comes this error
Might it be related to: MinimumTLS.
This thread might help.
I tried the setting, not difference. I have a support session in 30 min with a Igel guy. I’ll give an update when done
Ok, great! Please let us know if you need additional help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receive Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_DISALLOWED_BY_SECURITY_POLICY” while connecting to Citrix vis NetScaler’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”