Fresh installation of UMS on Windows 2012R2. When attempting to login, I get this.
1) did you checked that the service Igelrmguiserver is running? 2) Do you have an antivirus on server side? If yes, disable it, reinstall UMS and retry to login.
Thanks Sebastien. I figured out the issue. Something else on this server is using port 8443. I changed the GUI port to something else, and I can now login.
@member do you run An Ubiquti controller 😉 that was my first issue also some port on the same server
Yup! That was the culprit.
Haha i knew it 😉
Know you ports 😂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receive Error: “java.lang.NullPointerExecption” logging in to fresh UMS install?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”