Fresh installation of UMS on Windows 2012R2. When attempting to login, I get this.
1) did you checked that the service Igelrmguiserver is running? 2) Do you have an antivirus on server side? If yes, disable it, reinstall UMS and retry to login.
Thanks Sebastien. I figured out the issue. Something else on this server is using port 8443. I changed the GUI port to something else, and I can now login.
@member do you run An Ubiquti controller 😉 that was my first issue also some port on the same server
Yup! That was the culprit.
Haha i knew it 😉
Know you ports 😂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receive Error: “java.lang.NullPointerExecption” logging in to fresh UMS install?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”