I added a new UD2 to my UMS today and it is telling me it doesn’t have a license. I’ve never had this pop on me before with the physical hardware. I’ve tried everything I can see does anyone have any suggestions?
Hello @member, with the move to IGEL OS 11 the License is no longer included with the hardware. The OS 11 license is portable (can be moved to any device as long as you have active maintenance), but it must be purchased seperately.
Dang I was not aware of that. I don’t mess with it too often since these things are pretty solid.
Do you already have OS11 devices in your UMS or is it the first one?
On OS11 you need at least a Workspace Edition License:kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/igel-software-license-overview-10329625.html
I have 10 on this UMS already for this particular client. I had them purchase the license.
Did you received a Delivery Token? This Activation can be used then on our License portal to gather your licenses:
Not yet we ordered through CDW waiting for the license email.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving an error new IGEL hardware does not have a phyical license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?