Hi All, I’ve just created a new Citrix Storefront Site and applied a test Appliance mode which points at the store name ie; sitename.domain.com:443 sitename.domain.com:443 and CitrixStore. but when the IGEL boots up it comes up with the ‘Detect Receiver’ Message, How can i stop this ?
You can deactivate HTML5 access on the StoreFront server or if you need it, create a second store where you can deactivate it.
Reason is, that Firefox removed the NPAPI support which Citrix used to recognize the client.
Ah, Ok Thanks, its strange that on my old Citrix 7.15 site it doesn’t prompt the message when i apply that appliance mode for the old farm. But both Storefronts are configured the same
This thread might help then:
@member That worked just updated the web.config and set protocolHandler to false
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving ‘Detect Receiver’ Message when connecting to Citrix StoreFront, how do i stop this?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS