Hi All, I’ve just created a new Citrix Storefront Site and applied a test Appliance mode which points at the store name ie; sitename.domain.com:443 sitename.domain.com:443 and CitrixStore. but when the IGEL boots up it comes up with the ‘Detect Receiver’ Message, How can i stop this ?
You can deactivate HTML5 access on the StoreFront server or if you need it, create a second store where you can deactivate it.
Reason is, that Firefox removed the NPAPI support which Citrix used to recognize the client.
Ah, Ok Thanks, its strange that on my old Citrix 7.15 site it doesn’t prompt the message when i apply that appliance mode for the old farm. But both Storefronts are configured the same
This thread might help then:
@member That worked just updated the web.config and set protocolHandler to false
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving ‘Detect Receiver’ Message when connecting to Citrix StoreFront, how do i stop this?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?