I’m trying to launch a citrix published application for a test and getting the below error when i launch it in firefox. Is there a way to get around this? I just want it to work once.
“Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser. Please refer to Citrix Knowledge Center article CTX134123”
Saw this post igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1570444205329900 and tried to do the workaround but not sure if i’m doing the right thing
If you want to configure the policy “network.websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS”, I think you should/have to configure it with the following layout:
Custom preference: `network.websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS`
I would use “lockPref”, so a user cannot change the value in the browser via about:config and under custom preference you type only the preference without value, like you did. You configure the value of the preference with the following arrays, like “type” and “value”.
Thanks I got it to work
You are welcome, feel free to ask and post more in the IC. 😄 Here are so many cool people and you are part of that! 😉🦔
…and no, I get no money for that message. I even do IGEL in my vacation, in my free time, crazy or? 😅
Not crazy, you are awesome 😎
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS