I’m trying to launch a citrix published application for a test and getting the below error when i launch it in firefox. Is there a way to get around this? I just want it to work once.
“Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser. Please refer to Citrix Knowledge Center article CTX134123”
Saw this post igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1570444205329900 and tried to do the workaround but not sure if i’m doing the right thing
If you want to configure the policy “network.websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS”, I think you should/have to configure it with the following layout:
Custom preference: `network.websocket.allowInsecureFromHTTPS`
I would use “lockPref”, so a user cannot change the value in the browser via about:config and under custom preference you type only the preference without value, like you did. You configure the value of the preference with the following arrays, like “type” and “value”.
Thanks I got it to work
You are welcome, feel free to ask and post more in the IC. 😄 Here are so many cool people and you are part of that! 😉🦔
…and no, I get no money for that message. I even do IGEL in my vacation, in my free time, crazy or? 😅
Not crazy, you are awesome 😎
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”