Quick question – i had to uninstall ICG and trying to install it again with a new cert but i’m getting the following error Java.net Java.net.SocketException: Connection reset . I have done the uninstall script and delete out IGEL folder and restart on the box.
is SSH still available? The user for the SSH Access called something but not „icg“ and has suso privileges?
If that doesn‘t work you could connect through SSH, and try to install manually:
Which ICG/UMS Version are you using?
ICG – 2.01.110 and UMS 06.04.100
Thanks – looks like that worked
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving error “http://Java.net Java.net.SocketException: Connection reset .” with IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”