Its been several months since I’ve accessed my igel remotely. I’m running UMS locally, so leave server blank, then put in my password and get the following error:
org.xmlpull.v1.XmIPullParserExeption: unexpected markup <!d (position: START_DOCUMENT seen <!d1:3)
Is this a bad password? Bad installation? Not sure what to do, but I will need remote access next week.
Enter your local IP of your machine where your UMS is running
Can you check if the Windows Service IgelRMGUIServer is running? Can you try to reinstall the UMS by using one newer version from here www.igel.com/software-downloads/igel-universal-management-suite/
Oh, and is there maybe a local antivirus? If yes, can you disable it for the time of installation and testing?
IgelRMGUIServer is running
Installed UMS 6, same error (but now its dark grey windows, which looks nice =D )
no can do on the anti-virus. corporate computer locked down pretty tight.
So i uninstalled UMS, deleted the IGEL folder in program files to make sure I was starting fresh, then re-installed and it is working. Thanks for your assistance. No idea what the error was, but it is working now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving error “org.xmlpull.v1.XmIPullParserExeption: unexpected markup <!d (position: START_DOCUMENT seen <!d1:3)" trying to login to UMS?'. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?