It feels like a Monday as I cannot figure this one out. We have an internal CA for issuing certificates. I have the root certificate, which I uploaded to “files” as an SSL certificate. I assigned that cert to thin client. When I browse any sites that use the wildcart cert, I am getting an “SSL not trusted generic error”. Am I missing something super obvious? I know I have done this in the past, and it was quite simple.
can you edit the file with Notepad and check if it‘s Base64? Should start with Begin Certificate and end with End Certificate. Then, if yes, I would use Web Browser Certificate or the „all in one“ Common purpose and retry.
Hrmm – I get gibberish when attempting to edit in notepad.
Then, it isn‘t Base64. Please export it like this:
OK – I have it opened correctly with notepad, in the format you mentioned. I will try to import again.
After assigning the file to the TC, do I need to reboot, or just accept the changes?
Got it working. Thanks as always Sebastien. Was not in Base64
You are welcome Barry!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving Error “SSL not trusted generic error” with internal CA on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?