I am in the process of migrating the embbed DB to SQL, unfortunately I always get an error while copying the local DB.
Hi Thomas – did you prepare the DB on SQL-site according the KB?
I have created the DB according to the KB article, except name and scheme name I have changed.
Leave everything else as it is.
Could you create another one and/or another one embedded to see if it’s the same
i do this tomorrow
was able to narrow down the problem, it is due to the Apache Commons Daemon Service Runner.
When I kill it in the task manager, the DB is copied and transferred to the sql.
Is there a guide to migrate the UMS to a new server?
Thanks and regards
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving error while trying to migrating the embbed IGEL UMS DB to SQL’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS