Hello everyone, I recently updated UMS to 6.7. Now we have problems with file transfer. We get a http error 500. It seems that the generic user IGEL_INTERNAL_FIRMWAREUPDATE_USER does not have access anymore, because when I change the user to root or any user with webdav access the file transfer works well. Any idea appreciated. Thank you.
Hello Steffen, that’s interesting! Could you try to reinstall (just restart the Installation process), the 6.07.100 again?
Is there an Antivirus inplace? Please disable it before starting the process again.
If that doesn’t work either, could you try to check Logs like catalina.log under C:Program FilesIGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs
Thank you, Sebastien.
Re-running the installation didn’t help, but I was able to solve the problem. I realized while testing that only the last 2 downloaded firmware versions didn’t work. The older one’s were working.
So, I deleted these versions and downloaded them again. Now they are working too.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving HTTP Error 500 during file transfers after upgrading to IGEL UMS 6.7’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?