Even seen this?
“Info: One of more sessions could not be started. Check the network connection.”
“Network: No Link”
This showed up after a reboot. I had to manually reboot the machine in person to get it to work again. This has happened a couple of times.
Yes, per default most sessions defined by an admin need network; if no network is available the session will not start.
This behavior belongs to the checkbox nearby Autostart in your session profile: autostart requires network
Even though the PC was connected to the network. Could it be that it didn’t get an IP address quick enough?
It might, or network authentication maybe?
like Domain Controller Connection?
no I was thinking about 802.1x
ah. I’ll have to check with network admin
@member Hi. We’ve noticed something similar happen recently and today managed to pin the issue down to network port configuration on the switch being used. One of our internals changed a setting and forgot to add No Spanning Tree command to the port. As soon as that was added the issue was resolved. The symptom was IGEL O/S would boot, it would try and establish LAN connection and display the message you have. It would then update to show LAN – DHCP and sit for about 15 seconds before eventually connecting to network.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving info message “Info: One of more sessions could not be started. Check the network connection.”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?