Hello IGEL community, running into an with the mic on a USB webcam. Using a UD Pocket with OS 11.01 and a UD3 with LX 10. I have setup the USB redirection and enabled the HDX RealTime webcam redirection. I can see the video feed fine, but no input from the mic. Am I missing a setting possibly?
Hello Robert, beside the fact that we would recommend to update to latest firmware 1104.240, how are you testing the Webcam / Mic?
Are you using a specific Unified Communication solution?
Hi Sebastien, we are using Cisco WebEx Meetings. We currently have a mix of IGEL OS versions in the field, ranging from 10.x up. I am currently using a Dell Optiplx 3020 mini with a UD Pocket plugged in and log into our Citrix environment. From there I access Cisco WebEx from a browser with both mic and camera access allowed. The webcam has a built in mic on it and I get the video fine, but the mic will not pick up any sounds.
May I ask if you could update to 11.04.240 in that case? There you could the builtin Webex Optimisation:
Sure, I’ll give that a try and let you know the results.
Hi Sebastien, I upgraded the test device I was using to 11.04.240 and still had the same issue.
I’m re-reading it… Are you able to test with a full blown Webex Client inside Citrix? Is this setting set on TS Side:
No, unfortunately the full version of WebEx is not available within our Citrix environment.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Receiving no input from the microphone using Cisco WebEx on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”