I’m looking into supplying our conference rooms with some hardware tablets running UDC3. They should be mounted onto the conference table (fixed) as well as being connected to the audio and video system. We would then configure two Citrix Sessions: one for internal users (network connectivity, all corporate apps available) and one for guests (no network connection, only USB allowed to connect and start PowerPoint or similar)
Does anyone have a recommendation on the hardware, which would fit nice and neat into such an environment? What do you guys use in your conference rooms in order to allow users to present their content?
I‘m spreading a few infos sent by @member @member and @member in our internal communication (thanks, guys):
Lenovo Yoga 14 20DM-008CMZ
Microsoft Surface 4
Most Fuitsu Tabs
Thanks guys – will have a close look on them! 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Recommendation for hardware tablets running IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?