IGEL M250c LX11 for remote worker using IGEL ICG, need recommendations on USB wireless adapter so they can join their home wireless network
Hey Randy, it depends a bit from where you are located, but this covers most of them I tested:
Then the Hardware compatibility list might help:
Dlink Wireless n 150 pico is great though.
Thanks the D-link is about the right size too!!
I guess the downside is this is only N
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Recommendations on supported USB wireless adapters for IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”