IGEL M250c LX11 for remote worker using IGEL ICG, need recommendations on USB wireless adapter so they can join their home wireless network
Hey Randy, it depends a bit from where you are located, but this covers most of them I tested:
Then the Hardware compatibility list might help:
Dlink Wireless n 150 pico is great though.
Thanks the D-link is about the right size too!!
I guess the downside is this is only N
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Recommendations on supported USB wireless adapters for IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?