What is the recommended certificate setup and/or what are people here using?
• self signed via UMS
• self signed via internal CA
• public cert authority
The most easiest way for the Enduser and you: Public CA, Wildcard certificate tbh. on self signed ones you have enter at least one part of the Fingerprint, by hand, during registration.
I use self signed cert…it works great for us.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Recommended certificate setup and/or what are people here are using for ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”