Can someone please share the recommended UMS settings for Zoom optimization to offload to a device (UD3x) for Citrix?
Sessions > Citrix > Citrix Global > Unified Communications > VDI Solutions > Zoom Media Plugin
should be all you need, I think.
On the VM side of things, its actually a different client that can be downloaded here: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041602711
it’s actually nice for side-by-side testing, because you can install it alongside the regular client and see the difference between generic HDX redirection and the Media Plugin 🙂
Thank you, is there a min requirement (that option in UMS is not displayed), UMS versions and/or firmware? Also, what is the FW upgrade minimum to use 110.04 om devices?
I think you would need UMS 6.04 at least… possibly UMS 6.05. Please check before upgrading that all your thin clients are running a FW version of 5.13.110 or higher because otherwise they might not be compatible with the UMS version.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Recommended IGEL UMS settings for Zoom optimization?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR