We have some Thin Client devices using a USB wifi dongle; the Netgear A6210. Which after some research, does not seem to have Ubuntu compatible drivers. Is there a USB Wifi Dongle that IGEL recommends to use on Thin Clients that is confirmed working and requires little in the way of firmware support?
Hello Rone, did you already checked our 3rd party DB?
I tried with a D-LINK USB wifi dongle and it was working with UDC in a laptop.
If you are using IGEL UD3/UD6/UD7 devices, you can use IGEL WLAN connectivity bar www.igel.com/products-hardware/thin-client-accessories-comparisons/ . If you are using UDC3, see 3rd party DB and these devices must to work, too: www.igel.de/category_linux/wireless-adapters-usb/
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?