We have some Thin Client devices using a USB wifi dongle; the Netgear A6210. Which after some research, does not seem to have Ubuntu compatible drivers. Is there a USB Wifi Dongle that IGEL recommends to use on Thin Clients that is confirmed working and requires little in the way of firmware support?
Hello Rone, did you already checked our 3rd party DB?
I tried with a D-LINK USB wifi dongle and it was working with UDC in a laptop.
If you are using IGEL UD3/UD6/UD7 devices, you can use IGEL WLAN connectivity bar www.igel.com/products-hardware/thin-client-accessories-comparisons/ . If you are using UDC3, see 3rd party DB and these devices must to work, too: www.igel.de/category_linux/wireless-adapters-usb/
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”