Has anyone managed to reconnect to the ICG if it disconnects short of rebooting the host?
If it doesn‘t reconnect automatically, go to UMS, UMS Administration, Cloud Gateway, click on your ICG server and click on the disconnect/connect button
It is the end points rather than the ICG itself.
As I remember, ICG Binary runs at root contect so a restart of the process itself may be complicated. But a logoff may be faster:
Acessories=>Commands=>Logoff=>Edit=>Define a hotkey like CTRL ALT L
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS