Has anyone had any luck redirecting webcam through WVD on igel? I am able to get it for traditional RDP into the VM, but not through the WVD broker. I even tried adjusting the custom RDP property of the host to allow camera redirection through powershell, but still no luck.
Also, has anyone tried to configure a multi-button mouse to work through WVD as well?
Hi Daniel. WVD and RDP are completely different. No setting under RDP will interfere with the WVD settings.
In the current release 11.03.500 the cam redirection is not (yet) supported, see: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/feature-matrix-wvd-rdp3-for-igel-os-11-27246447.html
I see, thank you! But i noticed Mouse input is supported on WVD, does that include a possibility to configure a multi-button mouse?
What model? don’t have own experience in that.
Or if there is a model mouse that you’ve heard works with igel I will buy it
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?