We have a customer that registered a wrong Delivery token on its license portal. Which are the steps to unregister it to use it on another customer?
I think you will need to contact the License team for that. email@example.com
We are on it. Just to know if anyone had the same issue and there are a standard steps to follow.
I think this has happened in the past 🙂 but it isn’t something that customers can fix from their end. Let me know if you need any assistance!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Registered a wrong IGEL Delivery Token oh IGEL license portal, how to unregister it to use it on another customer?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS