Just to confirm, if I reimage a remote/off network client and it needs a license, can I connect it to ICG and it obtain a license?
Yes, connect through ICG and it should then grab a license from your UMS <=>ILP
Is there any way to script the ICG connection settings in an install from USB?
Well, yes even if not completely through GUI:
on OSC default USB Config: let‘s say a preconfiguration, not really a profile: Start the OSC, and click on Edit. There you can preset a config that will apply on every install.
On ICG join: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Custom-Commands#icg-automatic-registration
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Reimages IGEL OS devie, can I connect it to ICG and it obtain a license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?