Just to confirm, if I reimage a remote/off network client and it needs a license, can I connect it to ICG and it obtain a license?
Yes, connect through ICG and it should then grab a license from your UMS <=>ILP
Is there any way to script the ICG connection settings in an install from USB?
Well, yes even if not completely through GUI:
on OSC default USB Config: let‘s say a preconfiguration, not really a profile: Start the OSC, and click on Edit. There you can preset a config that will apply on every install.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Reimages IGEL OS devie, can I connect it to ICG and it obtain a license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?