Running into this issue when i try to setup a custom wallpaper, anyone here some tips and tricks, Screensaver works just fine. but cant seem to get the wallpaper to work. Thinclient also shows an file download error.
Had a look at the OS Customization Guide created? Goes through implementing wallpapers into the OS
Are you using a Firmware Customization for the Wallpaper?
Can you send us a screenshot of settings?
yes. followed this guide: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05/en/customizing-igel-linux-desktop-7110681.html
Would be better. The way you described, is still working also but a way more complicated.
ok @member ill have a look and give it a try will post some configs in a few min,
In addition, you can follow this excellent guide:
Thanks the firmware customization did the trick!
I assume the is the new Mercedes A Class Interior?! 🙈
only with the AMG package 😉
@member can you send @member a picture of your new A Class interior ?
@member @member My A200 AMG Night interior
Ooook, it was meant as a joke! Never thought to see this in the A Class, seriously!! Wow!! Looks impressive, congrats
@member you wanted to see it 😉 so there it is! Germans dont joke whahaha.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Running into this issue when i try to setup a custom wallpaper, anyone here some tips and tricks?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?