Hi all, we have a customer with a screen issue in citrix session, they get scrambled screen (see screenshot)
Hi Sander, which kind of Devices are concerned?
I would disable the h264 if enabled and retry:
If we should speak about devices with a Intel GPU, try UXA instead of Automatic:
its both UD3 and UD6, using one or 2 screens also
Ok, then, let‘s focus on UD3 and please check the h264 setting. So it‘s happening on Single and Dual Screens, right?
yes the UD3 has one screen, and the UD6 has 2 screens, both have the same problem
Did you checked the h264 setting sent before? You could also play with this settings and retry:
We have asked to test the h264 setting, problem is that the device is used by the customer so we have to wait for an answer 🙂
Ok! Got it! Keep my fingers crossed👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Screen issue in Citrix session, they get scrambled screen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?