Hey everyone, has anyone experienced any issues with screen resolution resetting after being set by display switch manually? I am currently looking for a solution to allow PC Techs to use the Display Switch app to set the resolution on devices and have that resolution stick even after reboots.
Hi Alex. There’s a known issue with 11.03 which will be fixed with the 11.04.
You set the 3 boxes in the display switch / option tab?
It’s actually fixed in a private build out for 11.03. I can PM you the link
You can also downgrade to 11.03.100 if you fear private builds for whatever reason 🙂
Thank you all for the help! A higher end firmware resolved this.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Screen resolution resetting after being set by display switch manually on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS