Hey everyone, has anyone experienced any issues with screen resolution resetting after being set by display switch manually? I am currently looking for a solution to allow PC Techs to use the Display Switch app to set the resolution on devices and have that resolution stick even after reboots.
Hi Alex. There’s a known issue with 11.03 which will be fixed with the 11.04.
You set the 3 boxes in the display switch / option tab?
It’s actually fixed in a private build out for 11.03. I can PM you the link
You can also downgrade to 11.03.100 if you fear private builds for whatever reason 🙂
Thank you all for the help! A higher end firmware resolved this.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Screen resolution resetting after being set by display switch manually on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”