Dear IGEL Community,
thanks to our Product Security Manager, I’m allowed to share an important SECURITY Information with you:
A security issue rated critical has been found in IGEL OS 10 and 11 (ISN-2021-01: kb.igel.com/securitysafety/en/isn-2021-01-igel-os-remote-command-execution-vulnerability-41449239.html ). Even exploit code has already been published by the researchers that found this, as a Metasploit module.
It is highly recommended that customers update all their devices running IGEL OS soon.
Could you please remind your customers / or yourself of this? Next week, we will also send out a Technical Newsletter to customers about this.
• If they run IGEL OS 11.04.100 or newer: Update to version 11.04.270, 11.05.100 or newer (available now: 11.05.120).
• If they run the IGEL OS 11.03.* branch: Update to version 11.03.620 (available next week).
• If they run IGEL OS 10: Update to version 10.06.220 (available now).
Is there some sort of email communication to subscribe to alerts like this?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Security issue rated critical has been found in IGEL OS 10 and 11 (ISN-2021-01)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?