Hi there, we have a problem with a Sennheiser Headset, which is not recognized as an Input device in IGEL OS, only output. Can we configure something or is the model not supported?
Hi Jennifer, which Firmware and which lind of Headset?
11.04.200.01 and Sennheiser SC40 USB
Is this a Headset with a Jack, USB or USB Jack/USB Adapter?
sorry, this one is correct:
So, pure USB, right?
yes but with this black thing where you can control call or mic or volume
Dumb question, is it muted? If yes, can you try to unmute and retry?
did that already 🙂
within windows, it works
Could you unplug your headset, open a local terminal (accessories, Terminal, +), login as root and issue:
dmesg | grep usb
then plug your Headset
Dumb additional question: are you using USB Access control?
no USB access control
within IGEL OS 11.04.100.01 and a converted ThinClinet (HP t520) it is working. This is strange or? The other devices, which are not working are IGEL UD3 and UDPocket with HP Convertible Notebook. So i guess it is a harware-related problem?
I mean, you could try to update that device to 11.04.200 and check if it still works there. Just in case, you already tried different USB Ports right?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Sennheiser Headset is not recognized as an Input device in IGEL OS, only output?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”