Hi there, we have a problem with a Sennheiser Headset, which is not recognized as an Input device in IGEL OS, only output. Can we configure something or is the model not supported?
Hi Jennifer, which Firmware and which lind of Headset?
11.04.200.01 and Sennheiser SC40 USB
Is this a Headset with a Jack, USB or USB Jack/USB Adapter?
sorry, this one is correct:
So, pure USB, right?
yes but with this black thing where you can control call or mic or volume
Dumb question, is it muted? If yes, can you try to unmute and retry?
did that already 🙂
within windows, it works
Could you unplug your headset, open a local terminal (accessories, Terminal, +), login as root and issue:
dmesg | grep usb
then plug your Headset
Dumb additional question: are you using USB Access control?
no USB access control
within IGEL OS 11.04.100.01 and a converted ThinClinet (HP t520) it is working. This is strange or? The other devices, which are not working are IGEL UD3 and UDPocket with HP Convertible Notebook. So i guess it is a harware-related problem?
I mean, you could try to update that device to 11.04.200 and check if it still works there. Just in case, you already tried different USB Ports right?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Sennheiser Headset is not recognized as an Input device in IGEL OS, only output?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?