Trying to set a Citrix login password using setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password value. It doesn’t seem to add any password in the registry in that field. Is there another setting that might be preventing the storing of a password?
Can you send us the profiles (Citrix ones and your setparam) in order to debug?
Here is what i was attempting. The username part sticks, the password doesnt:
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(dmidecode -t system | grep -i “serial” | cut -c 17- | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password $(hostname | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
Perfect! But would you mind to send us the Citrix Profile (assuming you didn’t configured it only locally)? What happens if you invert both variables? I mean:
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(hostname | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
Does it work there?!
That is the only setting I have in that profile. I can still send it if you want. I tried the setparam on the username with the hostname code and that indeed did work.
Continue reading and comment on ‘Set a Citrix login password using setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password value on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”