Trying to set a Citrix login password using setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password value. It doesn’t seem to add any password in the registry in that field. Is there another setting that might be preventing the storing of a password?
Can you send us the profiles (Citrix ones and your setparam) in order to debug?
Here is what i was attempting. The username part sticks, the password doesnt:
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(dmidecode -t system | grep -i “serial” | cut -c 17- | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password $(hostname | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
Perfect! But would you mind to send us the Citrix Profile (assuming you didn’t configured it only locally)? What happens if you invert both variables? I mean:
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(hostname | sed ‘s/^/randomstringvalue/ ‘)
Does it work there?!
That is the only setting I have in that profile. I can still send it if you want. I tried the setparam on the username with the hostname code and that indeed did work.
Continue reading and comment on ‘Set a Citrix login password using setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.password value on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?