Question: Is there a setting to end a session after a specific time of inactivity after a user disconnects from their Citrix session similar to connecting to Storefront and the users sessions is terminated based on a time-out value?
Hello Neil, there is, but it’s a bit of a process. There is a KB on the parts you need to configure, let me see if I can find it real quick 🙂
So you would need to setup a countdown, and a “countdown done command”
The command you want is “appwrap pnlogoff0 & /usr/bin/clean_desktop &”
Great – TY!
that’s assuming you don’t want it to log them off as soon as their session is disconnected
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Setting to end a session after a specific time of inactivity after a user disconnects from their session on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?