Question: Is there a setting to end a session after a specific time of inactivity after a user disconnects from their Citrix session similar to connecting to Storefront and the users sessions is terminated based on a time-out value?
Hello Neil, there is, but it’s a bit of a process. There is a KB on the parts you need to configure, let me see if I can find it real quick 🙂
So you would need to setup a countdown, and a “countdown done command”
The command you want is “appwrap pnlogoff0 & /usr/bin/clean_desktop &”
Great – TY!
that’s assuming you don’t want it to log them off as soon as their session is disconnected
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Setting to end a session after a specific time of inactivity after a user disconnects from their session on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?