We’re setting up our SCCM Add-On today, it came with OS 11.03.580, ICG connect goes in and out wouldn’t register to UMS. The kb wasn’t clear where to obtain later version of IGEL OS binary image. Please help!!!
Hi Justin. This might help on other FW kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/igel-os-sccm-add-on-34476493.html#IGELOSSCCMAddOn-DeployinganAlternativeIGELOSImage
What source did you configure to store the FW image for endpoints connected via ICG?
The ICG isn’t designed to handle FW updates through itself.
I’ve already gone through both of those 2-3 now, there’s no clear information of the OS binary are instructed in the KB above how to create or obtain it. We uses a pair of HTTPS repo for our clients to pulls FW through ICG. I would like to keep our SCCM PXE boot image as up to date as possible so when it gets provisioned and deployed to the end user it would be plug n play. In my testing today it took a good 12mins, sometimes it requires a couple factory reset to get it to image properly and registering to UMS.
@member so you mean the ISO itself – www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ – go for OS11 / OS Creator (Former UDC…) and choose the ZIP file.
We went through all the workspace one OS files and extracted. Only find a few small binary files that can’t be the 2gb iGel OS binary.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Setting up SCCM Add-On, ICG connect goes in and out wouldn’t register to UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?