I ́ve a question regarding saving local configuration settings on a thin client:
Configured profile settings are applied successfully on the device. But if I want to configure a setting local on the device (e.g. enable terminal), this will not be saved. If I click on save and afterwards I check the configured setting, it is lost again. Is it possible to prevent saving local settings on the devices somewhere?
Thanks and Regards,
Hi, terminal is a kind of session, could you check all the assigned profiles, under expert mode, if the checkbox „Overwrite Sessions“ is checked? If it is, please remove it.
perfect, this is the solution. Many thanks 👍
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?