I ́ve a question regarding saving local configuration settings on a thin client:
Configured profile settings are applied successfully on the device. But if I want to configure a setting local on the device (e.g. enable terminal), this will not be saved. If I click on save and afterwards I check the configured setting, it is lost again. Is it possible to prevent saving local settings on the devices somewhere?
Thanks and Regards,
Hi, terminal is a kind of session, could you check all the assigned profiles, under expert mode, if the checkbox „Overwrite Sessions“ is checked? If it is, please remove it.
perfect, this is the solution. Many thanks 👍
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”