OK, next question, We use the shadowing feature in the UMS console, The guys had VNC viewer installed, but have now had it removed so when they now ‘shadow’ a user they have to scroll up and down as it doesn’t auto-fit the screen. Is there a setting i can change to accommodate this ?
Yes, of course. It’s not auto- arranging but in the profile system remote access shadow you can set the scaling to 0.8 or something.
Great, that worked🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Shadowing users on IGEL OS have to scroll up and down as it doesn’t auto-fit the screen’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”