Hi All, just a short one: I created a profile for disabling touchpad when USB mouse is connected.
Script tested on OS11 with my laptop / UDP / Synaptics Touchpad / external USB Mouse.
As soon as a mouse is connected, touchpad is OFF, if mouse gets disconnected, Touchpad is active. Thanks to udev rules.
Hi Sebastien, I tried to download profiles.zip and it will not open for me. Could it have been stripped?
Hi Aaron, it seems to. Let’s try this one:
Your profile saved my life today. This was just the solutions I was looking for 💪
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Sharing a profile for disabling touchpad when USB mouse is connected to IGEL OS!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?