Hi All, just a short one: I created a profile for disabling touchpad when USB mouse is connected.
Script tested on OS11 with my laptop / UDP / Synaptics Touchpad / external USB Mouse.
As soon as a mouse is connected, touchpad is OFF, if mouse gets disconnected, Touchpad is active. Thanks to udev rules.
Hi Sebastien, I tried to download profiles.zip and it will not open for me. Could it have been stripped?
Hi Aaron, it seems to. Let’s try this one:
Your profile saved my life today. This was just the solutions I was looking for 💪
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Sharing a profile for disabling touchpad when USB mouse is connected to IGEL OS!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?