Has anyone found that 11.03.110.1 doesn’t play nice with WLAN interfaces?
Since running 11.03. it states that No Device is found for WLAN interfaces. This was not an issue on 11.02
Ok, no, didn‘t had to deal with that tbh.
My Chipset is working fine on 11.03.110 but since we updated the kernel and the driver support backport, I was expecting a better Wifi support not the contrary 😄
You could try to „unuse“ the backport driver:
System,Registry,Network,drivers.use_backport_driver to False
Yep thats done the trick! 🥳
Is there anything that I can do to submit a report that will assist with the next iteration of IGEL OS and WiFi ? Like any logs I can dump for review on why the WiFi adapter doesn’t like the new driver?
You could open a ticket and gather some logs in prior, by clicking Help,Save Device Files for Support, select your device, in UMS.
The most interesting thing here is your wifi chip of course 🙂
You should be able to see which one that is via lspci or lsusb (depending on how it’s connected).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since running IGEL OS 11.03 it states that No Device is found for WLAN interfaces’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?