Has anyone found that 11.03.110.1 doesn’t play nice with WLAN interfaces?
Since running 11.03. it states that No Device is found for WLAN interfaces. This was not an issue on 11.02
Ok, no, didn‘t had to deal with that tbh.
My Chipset is working fine on 11.03.110 but since we updated the kernel and the driver support backport, I was expecting a better Wifi support not the contrary 😄
You could try to „unuse“ the backport driver:
System,Registry,Network,drivers.use_backport_driver to False
Yep thats done the trick! 🥳
Is there anything that I can do to submit a report that will assist with the next iteration of IGEL OS and WiFi ? Like any logs I can dump for review on why the WiFi adapter doesn’t like the new driver?
You could open a ticket and gather some logs in prior, by clicking Help,Save Device Files for Support, select your device, in UMS.
The most interesting thing here is your wifi chip of course 🙂
You should be able to see which one that is via lspci or lsusb (depending on how it’s connected).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since running IGEL OS 11.03 it states that No Device is found for WLAN interfaces’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS