Hi everyone, i have a very strange problem (again)… since running a UMS-Update (which went fine) to the latest version on our Ubuntu 20.04 LTS server earlier today, i can’t connect to our UMS via UMS-Console (Web-Console also not working) anymore (unknown user/password).
I’m using the embedded DB with a local user (no domain/LDAP)
Connecting to UMS-admin on the same VM with the same credentials works fine though.
I tried updating Ubuntu and rebooting the VM (that fixed the same problem in October for me) but i still can’t Login anymore.
sudo ufw status
sudo ufw default allow outgoing
sudo ufw allow 8443/tcp
No Firewall running at all…
humm… Maybe try one more reboot? 😉
How much RAM to you have? My VM I have 12GB RAM
Also running 12GB…
I made a VM-Backup before updating, think I’ revert to that for now.
Is there any way to look at this problem in more detail in the terminal?
eg looking into logfiles or watching the process via tail?
had exactly the same Problem (after reverting to my last backup) with Igel UMS 6.06.110 after updating and restarting Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS to latest patch-level… another reboot of the VM fixed it though.
Very strange problem…
For the Log files — Check out the following –>
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Since updating UMS, can’t connect to UMS via console or Web App’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?