slack and zoom released a new version. Are the scripts updated on github any time?
Hello Dominique, @member is keeping an eye on it actively, so I would assume yes 😄
for Zoom and Slack CPs build scripts are provided that are using the recent version from the respective vendors. So unless there are breaking chnages, that require a modification of the build scripts, there are no new versions on Github (neccessary) .
Thank you @member for the quick response. Yes, we made sure all of the build scripts will look / ask for latest version.
@member — We have updated Zoom CP build on GitHub (cleaned up some things). Please test it out and give us some feedback:
Here is list of changes:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Slack and Zoom released a new versions, are the Custom Partitions updated on the Community GitHub?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS