We have a little issue according pass through login time to our terminalserver farm. We administre about 160 igel TCs from different generations. Especially V5 TCs (V 5.12.100 or 5.13.110) need sometimes about 3 Minutes before initializing the RDP-session to our 2012 TSfarm. Our V10 Clients ( v10.03.110- 10.05.500) are working fine. Normaly the login takes about 30 seconds. What can we do to fix it?
Any ideas appreciated 😉
are the v5 / v10 devices on the same network and in the same UMS folder or in different ones?
Can you especially check if the DNS/NTP/Active directory servers (DCs) that you used on v10 are 1:1 present on v5?
and thanks for your reply:
1. They are in the same network on the same switch.
2. They are in different folders because of their different features in V5 and V10.
3. all entries according NTP/AD/DNS are equal.
Great! How is the clock performing? I mean, is it the same between the local and the AD one? What happens when checking Logs, like: /var/log/krb5.log or dmesg | grep krb5
I’ll tell you tomorrow, today no more chance test this 😉 cu Jörg
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”