We have a little issue according pass through login time to our terminalserver farm. We administre about 160 igel TCs from different generations. Especially V5 TCs (V 5.12.100 or 5.13.110) need sometimes about 3 Minutes before initializing the RDP-session to our 2012 TSfarm. Our V10 Clients ( v10.03.110- 10.05.500) are working fine. Normaly the login takes about 30 seconds. What can we do to fix it?
Any ideas appreciated 😉
are the v5 / v10 devices on the same network and in the same UMS folder or in different ones?
Can you especially check if the DNS/NTP/Active directory servers (DCs) that you used on v10 are 1:1 present on v5?
and thanks for your reply:
1. They are in the same network on the same switch.
2. They are in different folders because of their different features in V5 and V10.
3. all entries according NTP/AD/DNS are equal.
Great! How is the clock performing? I mean, is it the same between the local and the AD one? What happens when checking Logs, like: /var/log/krb5.log or dmesg | grep krb5
I’ll tell you tomorrow, today no more chance test this 😉 cu Jörg
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS