We have external IGEL OS device that are connected to the IGEL Cloud Gateway and some are having trouble to respond to certain IGEL actions (like Reboot and Shadow). Note we have the following IGEL OS version in production (11.01.100.01, 11.01.110.01, 11.01.130.01 & 11.02.150.01). Not all of our external IGEL OS device have this problem, so is it an IGEL OS version issue or is the person’s ISP vendor blocking a Port which is stopping the communication to be transmitted? Thanks for your time.
Can you share the UMS and ICG Version too?
Can you ensure the impacted devices are showing licensed for EMP in UMS?
Our UMS version is 6.03.130 & ICG version is 2.01.110. Yes I have confirmed the impacted devices are showing licensed for EPM in UMS.
Is there any kind of SSL Splitter or analysis going on between ICG<=>UMS?
Please double check if the time between endpoints/ICG/Ums Server is in sync.
I will check that, but why do some devices function OK and others don’t, who are using the same ICG & UMS environment.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL OS clients don’t respond to certain IGEL actions (like Reboot and Shadow) over ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?