We have external IGEL OS device that are connected to the IGEL Cloud Gateway and some are having trouble to respond to certain IGEL actions (like Reboot and Shadow). Note we have the following IGEL OS version in production (11.01.100.01, 11.01.110.01, 11.01.130.01 & 11.02.150.01). Not all of our external IGEL OS device have this problem, so is it an IGEL OS version issue or is the person’s ISP vendor blocking a Port which is stopping the communication to be transmitted? Thanks for your time.
Can you share the UMS and ICG Version too?
Can you ensure the impacted devices are showing licensed for EMP in UMS?
Our UMS version is 6.03.130 & ICG version is 2.01.110. Yes I have confirmed the impacted devices are showing licensed for EPM in UMS.
Is there any kind of SSL Splitter or analysis going on between ICG<=>UMS?
Please double check if the time between endpoints/ICG/Ums Server is in sync.
I will check that, but why do some devices function OK and others don’t, who are using the same ICG & UMS environment.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL OS clients don’t respond to certain IGEL actions (like Reboot and Shadow) over ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”