I just updated some IGEL clients to OS 11, and some of them are showing duplicate icons on the desktop after logging in to Citrix. Has anybody seen this?
Which Firmware version are you using exactly?
Can you provide a screenshot of the situation? Do they “disappear” after a Reset to factory defaults?
I haven’t tried resetting to factory default.
Having the same issue here in my lab. Will PM you a Private Build.
How are you accessing the Storefront? Self Service or Workspace App?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL OS devices are showing duplicate icons on the desktop after logging in to Citrix’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?