I just updated some IGEL clients to OS 11, and some of them are showing duplicate icons on the desktop after logging in to Citrix. Has anybody seen this?
Which Firmware version are you using exactly?
Can you provide a screenshot of the situation? Do they “disappear” after a Reset to factory defaults?
I haven’t tried resetting to factory default.
Having the same issue here in my lab. Will PM you a Private Build.
How are you accessing the Storefront? Self Service or Workspace App?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL OS devices are showing duplicate icons on the desktop after logging in to Citrix’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”