in UMS, the taskbar setting is “locked” from changing parameters only on some PCs. The “taskbar” on the menu is also in blue text. How can we “unlock” such settings? Thanks
If you stay with your mouse cursor, inside of your config it will overlay the according profile. that‘s where you may change your setting.
Where is the setting? I right-clicked the profile > Edit Configuration then the left config panel shows “sessions, user interface, security,” and “system” in blue lettering. When I go to UI > Desktop > Taskbar, those are all blue too
Nevermind, I see what you said! thank you!!
now take your mouse, hover over the lock and it will show in which profile it is set.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL UMS settings are “locked” from changing parameter, how do I unlock them?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?