in UMS, the taskbar setting is “locked” from changing parameters only on some PCs. The “taskbar” on the menu is also in blue text. How can we “unlock” such settings? Thanks
If you stay with your mouse cursor, inside of your config it will overlay the according profile. that‘s where you may change your setting.
Where is the setting? I right-clicked the profile > Edit Configuration then the left config panel shows “sessions, user interface, security,” and “system” in blue lettering. When I go to UI > Desktop > Taskbar, those are all blue too
Nevermind, I see what you said! thank you!!
now take your mouse, hover over the lock and it will show in which profile it is set.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some IGEL UMS settings are “locked” from changing parameter, how do I unlock them?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS