Hello everyone, we recently updated a couple of UD2-LX 50s from 11.04.200 to 11.04.240. Since then, some users have had increased disconnections from a virtual Windows desktop (Citrix XenDesktop 1912 LTRS CU2). Before the update and afterwards we use the Citrix Workspace app 20.09.15. Even if we use the Workspace App 20.10.0 we have the same problems. Unfortunately, the Citrix Director does not display the exact cause of the error. Here is a screenshot from the Citrix Director. Does anyone have an idea that could help us? Thank you
Hello Oliver, it might be related to that issue:
Fixed a sporadic aborting of an application on closing ALSA Pulse PCM. The
problem concerns only applications using ALSA API directly, like Citrix
Added debug output to the ALSA Pulse PCM which must be enabled by the
environment variable ALSA_PULSE_PCM_DEBUG=1, the debug output is collected
then by the system logging facility (journalctl).
and is described in this long thread:
I will PM you the Private Build!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Some users experiencing increased disconnections from Citrix Virtual Desktops’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?